Need Help Lowering My 06 W/Autoride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlejandroDinero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I decided to go a different route with my hoe. Got rid of the keys and my 35’s already. I have autoride and want to go at least 3/5 on 26/28’s until I can get the ride tech setup. After researching about this autoride junk seems like a huge P.I.T.A. I came across some coils for the rear and seen where the coils were too short to run and made about an inch gap when installed. Running spindles in the front and coils in the rear with autoride sensor adapters or whatever can I remove the whole autoride system and throw on regular shocks. I don’t care if I get a code or whatever. Also is there a way when I get the ridetech kit I can have it where the computer will not throw a code since it’s back on air?

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I decided to go a different route with my hoe. Got rid of the keys and my 35’s already. I have autoride and want to go at least 3/5 on 26/28’s until I can get the ride tech setup. After researching about this autoride junk seems like a huge P.I.T.A. I came across some coils for the rear and seen where the coils were too short to run and made about an inch gap when installed. Running spindles in the front and coils in the rear with autoride sensor adapters or whatever can I remove the whole autoride system and throw on regular shocks. I don’t care if I get a code or whatever. Also is there a way when I get the ridetech kit I can have it where the computer will not throw a code since it’s back on air?

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought there is some kind of auto ride delete kit on ebay where you wire up resistors to keep from throwing a code

OP
OP
AlejandroDinero

AlejandroDinero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I put a ad up locally and got a reply. Dude has McGaughys 5" rear lowering springs and drop shock mounts. Springs are brand new and shock extenders are used for $175. I have autoride that is not working so would they work? Also I know I have to get the sensor linkage due to having autoride but if it isn’t working do I still need it? Also is it a good deal for that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j