Need help guys with rims!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some folks here on the Forum had talked about ride differences in ride characteristics between the stock 20" wheel and the 22" wheel. Some comments were positive, while others were negative, depending on what the person personally desired in the ride characteristics. If you are sensitive to ride characteristics, you may want to get some feedback, before making the change.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I like chrome but it always seems to pit and corrode after a while though.

I think its due to a couple factors that can be dealt with. I believe getting to the backs and cleaning them well is important. I personally will be planning on ceramic pads to keep the brake dust under control. I am strongly considering a ceramic coating on the new ones I picked up.

OP
OP
J

Jeffwiz87

Reaction score
Some folks here on the Forum had talked about ride differences in ride characteristics between the stock 20" wheel and the 22" wheel. Some comments were positive, while others were negative, depending on what the person personally desired in the ride characteristics. If you are sensitive to ride characteristics, you may want to get some feedback, before making the change.

Well I don’t mind the ride. I drive this like I stole it and when I get into turns with the 20’s it slides out from under itself constantly. I don’t mind sacrificing ride comfort for better control.