need front differential

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kevin wilson

kevin wilson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you so much On the next sunny day I will Go and And take stuff apart And get back to you I hope its simple stuff Because I love this truck and there is no way im selling it, Chevy Tahoe is an awesome rig for the family Have a grate night

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
No problem. Just remember that just because it seems like the worst and is going to cost an arm and a leg that it doesn't have to be that way. Never assume the worst unless you throw a rod thru the oil pan, so to speak. First thing always is to inspect for what is needed and replace or repair as needed. The most expensive will be to assume the worst and start throwing parts at it. There are lots of guys here that can help but we need to be asked first to be able to do that. We have been there and done that so use us. Make sure when you have a problem to always share everything about what you are experiencing in a detailed, chronological and complete order. Don't leave anything out when you tell us what is happening, even if you think it means nothing. Good luck and report back with what you see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse