Ned Tire Pressure Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warriormagee

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I figure it's a start.

So, I just upgraded the stock 17's on my '07 Yukon XL. I got the 22" Sacchi
S75's in black with the machined lip.

http://www.myatltires.com/images/wheels/sacchi/S75 275Black.jpg

They came wrapped in a tire I have never heard of, and cannot find much info on. They are Delinte Desert Storms 305/40 R22 114V XL. I was told I would be getting an Ultra High Performance tire on par with Kumho Ecsta's. I mounted my new wheels and tires this weekend, and noticed that there is no tire pressure recommendation on the sidewall.

Can anyone recommend an optimum psi for this set up, taking into consideration that I only drive on paved roads and do a lot of highway travelling?

Thanks

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Those are some interesting looking wheels, run them at 36 PSI and you are good to go.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO obtain the max tire pressure rating just for reference. This is just to make sure the recommended tire pressure is not exceeded in the future.

Fill the tire to the pressure rating noted on the door jam then perform a tire chalk test.

Adjust tire pressure to make sure the entire tread is making contact with the ground surface. Make sure max pressure is not exceeded and at least the pressure for the vehicle is maintained.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts