NBS DJM 3" drop arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my DJM 3" drop arms. Have had for a few years now cause I was gonna bag my Tahoe. But don't think I will be bagging it, so...see if anyone is interested in buying them. They are practically brand new. I bought off a buddy who worked for a local shop, and they were used for mock up only. They never were put onto the road for use, so in like brand new condition. The poly bushings are great, but the ball joints need to be replaced, were never greased and just better off using a new set. They were painted pearl blue, but easily can do what ever u want with them

Looking for $300 shipped, but price is negotiable

If interested let me know. PM is easiest way
tahoe016.jpg

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Nobody wants these?
Price is negotiable? Just gonna cost like $60 to ship , so take into consideration
Just taking up space in my garage

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
I would. I could have my sister pick these up for me, she lives in phx.. and I can get them the next time I see her. But I dont extra funds to buy... money tree is unfruitful at the moment. haha

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Haha, I hear that!! My money tree stopped producing when summer hit here in Arizona!! Lol

Still for sale if anyone is looking for lowering arms

OBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20