my new 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have another truck coming this week 4/6 drop on 295 25 26 brand new 2011. Ill post up pics so you can see. he bought the 3 piece asantis for it from me it looks killer.

Tony, Tony, Tony... You should tell people you sell Asanti before they go dropping cash on them! Dammit! Must have pics asap!!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
for the 3 piece asanti with 295 25 26 mounted balanced range from 8000-9000 depending on what things you want done to them. Not many people want to spend that much on the boards so don't really bring it up.

ive done the 4/6 drop (front djm 4 inch a arms rear djm hardware kit with djm shocks/panhard bar/belltech tb spring with 1 loop kit) and works out fine

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have another truck coming this week 4/6 drop on 295 25 26 brand new 2011. Ill post up pics so you can see. he bought the 3 piece asantis for it from me it looks killer.

Tony, Tony, Tony... You should tell people you sell Asanti before they go dropping cash on them! Dammit! Must have pics asap!!!

I wanna see these pics!!:mexsmoke:

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

for the 3 piece asanti with 295 25 26 mounted balanced range from 8000-9000 .....

Holy guacamole!!!! My wife would kick me in the nuts 3 times and stab me in the eye for good measure at that price. Bless those who've got that kinda coin, though.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i put up pics if the customer gives em to me. If you guys read the story from a few years ago there is a reason i dont post up pics anymore unless they give them to me.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put up pics if the customer gives em to me. If you guys read the story from a few years ago there is a reason i dont post up pics anymore unless they give them to me.

oh really..... I always look fwd to your picture threads man...I wish you would post up more since im sure you have a crazy collection:emotions122:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many from here buy kits from me also and dont post pics. Many people are not even signed into this board they just read and buy parts.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Ah, ok. You meant a suspension drop. A body drop is completely different. :)

I wish I could pull a 4/6 on my 26s, that would look so nasty!
How's the Asanti rehooping and Suburban build going?

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

BTW, Asanti's with those tires can be had for way less than $8000 all over Ebay, about $5-6k if one looks right.

Hey Tony, post pics when you are done because that is gonna be one sick stance and wheel/tire setup.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I could pull a 4/6 on my 26s, that would look so nasty!
How's the Asanti rehooping and Suburban build going?

[

Hoops are ordered. We are on vacation with the family until march 21. Once we get back, we'll yank the asantis off and put the brakes on then measure out to see how much exact clearance we will need to clear the calipers. Should take a couple of weekends until it's complete. Only days we can do work are on Saturday's. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts