my new 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Charles and Felix don't get me wrong, I still like them and would rock them on my Tahoe, but not if I can get a similar wheel from a good brand for the same price or cheaper.

They weren't common in my area until like 6 months ago, now I see them a little more than I would like. They have always been common on forums though.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You interested in a corsa sport exhaust for your Burban? I'm in fort Lauderdale.

OP
OP
B

Blackburban09

Reaction score
I got an amazing deal on them also and I want a nice drop and I'm not sure about the tails yet

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My thing is if it was mine I'd want more contrast on it rather than just all black. I like the KMC Slides but I woulda gone with the chrome (like Felix's) rather than just making everything all black but it's not my ride either:D obviously it's a very nice ride nonetheless and if we all had the same tastes it'd be a very boring world :)

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have another truck coming this week 4/6 drop on 295 25 26 brand new 2011. Ill post up pics so you can see. he bought the 3 piece asantis for it from me it looks killer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan