My New 2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my new baby first week of February and just took delivery this week (extra week waiting on wheels). Sorry for the dark picture, I'll try to get some more this weekend. Now let the mods begin!

I plan on swapping out the taillights for the Yukon tails as it appears that they are interchangeable as with the past model. I like the clear lenses vs the big red ones on the Tahoe. Can someone with a 2015 Denali please get me the part numbers of the taillights off their vehicle? Also, does anyone know where I can get 2015 parts already and not have to get them at a dealer at full price?

20140401_193354.jpg

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!!!

What wheels are those?

Last edited:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
rims? they are wheels nathan.... wheels....

OP
OP
jmitchell

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! For those that are curious, the wheels are GM OEM 22" wheels. The description is CK160 Ultra-Bright Machined High Gloss Black 22" Wheel. The order code for these wheels is SEW. You can go to Chevy's website and see them under Accessories->Wheels.

RioRedCobra

Reaction score
Thanks guys! For those that are curious, the wheels are GM OEM 22" wheels. The description is CK160 Ultra-Bright Machined High Gloss Black 22" Wheel. The order code for these wheels is SEW. You can go to Chevy's website and see them under Accessories->Wheels.

Not sure if you test drove an LTZ with 20s, if you did, how's the ride on yours compared to the one with 20s?

Last edited:

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get a close up of the wheels. They look awesome. Wish they were made in a 20".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn