Installing A New Engine Wiring Harness Into My 2015 Chevy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rev1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to install a new engine wiring harness that I bought to go into my 2015 Chevy Tahoe. I've tried buying a month subscription to SurgeCharge, Alltadata, and Identifix and none of them have any sort of installation guidelines nor any diagrams of putting in the engine wiring harness. Does anyone have any diagrams, pictures, or step by step guides on how to install it, or know of where I can buy any diagrams, pictures, or step by step guides, or even if you have any diagrams, pictures, or step by step guides on how to install it? Any advice and help would be great.

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I attempted to create a step-by-step for the GMT 800, but I think it was more like a FYI, LOL.

Should be very similar to the GMT 900. The rear head ground and other ground near the oil pressure sender were probably the worst part, aside from being under truck and feeding the harness through transmission bellhousing.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Edit: Oops, just realized your truck is a T1XX generation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rev1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No worries. yeah it's a 2015. I've spent hours searching for some sort of guide to install the engine wiring harness, but can't find anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar