My New 2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimim

Reaction score
like the rims also! the LED door handles. . . any more info on those?

jim

OP
OP
jmitchell

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some recent photo updates....
Wheel caps have been changed out and I now have Husky Liners throughout. On to the Escalade Roof Rack (in time...)
20140816_1152573.jpg

20140816_1155152.jpg

20140816_1155543.jpg

ebelp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous Tahoe!

What's different about the Escalade roof rack than the Tahoe's?

EDIT: I just did a quick search on ebay and it looks like the Escalade crossbars are MUCH flatter. I admit it does bug me how much the Tahoe crossbars arc up. It's strange though...on ebay there are several listings for the same part number (#23206370), but some listing pictures show the flat crossbars, and some pictures show the arched ones like the OEM Tahoe.

This:
mpX8Ba9ay_BIjp-Wyz8IljQ.jpg

Versus this:
mjtd9FkXaaQdUUJchPIKbWQ.jpg

Last edited:

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if that center console fits right into an lt. Looks like it's just the top

OP
OP
jmitchell

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
broncophil - Thanks for the compliment!

JWAustinVTX - The taillights were not as easy of a swap as I thought they would be. LED vs. incandescent being the biggest issue. I've tried resistors but they only work for a couple of months. I'm in the process of getting this fixed permanently and will keep everyone posted when they are working 100%.

ebelp - I am referring to the side rails only even though the shallower crossrails seem enticing as well. Here is a picture of the Escalade side rail which I prefer over the black plastic / partial chrome rails that come with the Yukon/Tahoe...
20140411_185451.jpg

showtime1k - It appears that the console cup holder lids are a bit more complex to change out than compared to the late models. It seems that the vinyl wraps around the cup holders on an LT for example where the LTZ the vinyl wraps to the rectangular opening and the lids are wrapped too. Maybe that upper vinyl piece and cup holders come off as a single piece.

BrandonATX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow. This is a great looking tahoe. Keep up the good work. The plasti-dip front end looks good too.
Now you need to lower it a few inches, you know to show off the Escalade side rails when you get them.

jasonsbiz74

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Painting that valence makes the whole front look so slick. Love the wheels with the white paint.. Nice work !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork