My Nav is wierd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a 2012 Denali XL with Bose/Nav.

I recently tried to check the "address book" and can't find it. Tried to program a destination...nope. It doesn't have the menu like the manual says....

I know in park, tried to program ...nope.

I can put in Waypoints as in my CURRENT LOCATION...

Is there a way to return to factory resets?

Reaction score
Do you have a Tech2?

There may be other ways that someone else may know on here, but I know about a year ago when I first got my Tech2 I looked on the TISWeb or whatever it's called where you need a subscription to download updates, and there was a radio/nav software update. It wasn't map data, but update to the software that runs the device. It downloads to a USB stick then you plug the stick into the USB port in the console and turn on the vehicle and the radio updates.

Can you get into the menu that shows what software version the radio is using? I'll look at mine in a bit and see what version it has.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have a Tech 2. I have by accident found the Address book but when I try to find it by the way the manual says I can't.

Wierd. I will look at my version number.

Are there updates?

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know if you find a update to the 2012 radio

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk