My Heated Seats started turning themselves on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Searay45db

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2005 Yukon Denali has decided to start turning my heated seats on when I start it. I turn them off, and then it dies it again, and again and again. Don’t know why. This happened after I took all of the seats and carpet out to put in some sound shield. 6.0L are loud. I do have a remote start, but it doesn’t matter if I use that or not. Suggestions?

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, I just disconnected the seat from the harness until I can replace the heating element.

OP
OP
Searay45db

Searay45db

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did you do that? You think the Heating element is bad? Both the top and bottom turn on.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you unhook green connector to the heating element, it stops the heated seat function from turning on. I need need it in the summer time. You could have a bad heating element or a bad master door switch ( drivers side)

OP
OP
Searay45db

Searay45db

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a 5 hour road trip. It really sucked. It was a constant battle. The only way to get to the loom is to take out the seat and then the carpet and center council. All the wires are green. Where is the door master switch?

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. Reach under the seat. There are two green plug connectors attached to the seat frame. Disconnect the one on the right.