My 95 Tahoe 2dr 4x4 LT -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9Tahoe5

Reaction score
Hey everyone im new here and just bought my self a 95 2 door tahoe yesterday, Ive alwasy had my eye on them and found my self a good deal. "well at least i think it was" . I paid 2k for her she has alot of new parts , but does need a good cleaning and a few cosmetic things. If anyone could tell me how much of a lift over stock this is, i believe its a 3inc body lift but not positive. Thanks everyone and i should be posting often, i have big plans. Just not sure if i wanna stay liifted or go low!!! Please give me some advice!

65xqag.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Can this be moved to General topic? i didnt mean to post here sorry.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Nice truck! Welcome to the forums! Looks to be a 2 Inch body lift. That trucks gonna look sweet LIFTED! Not lowered! Do the ol' gurl a favor shes a 4x4 she's beggin to be high in the sky!

OP
OP

9Tahoe5

Reaction score
Thanks all, i have a question about the 4x4 ! ive never owned one before, and i feel pretty stupid asking but what do i leave the 4wheel drive setting on for regular driving? I just dont want to mess anything up.

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leave it in 2HI for regular driving. also if u use the 4 wheel, shift the 4 wheel firmly at a slow roll (like 5mph) with the truck in neutral. NEVER PUT 4 WHEEL IN NEUTRAL ( ORANGE SECTION) AND PUT THE TRUCK IN PARK, YOU WILL HEAR HORRIBLE NOISES. also when shifting the 4 wheel you may hear some grinding when you pull it back into 2 HI, do not worry about it they all do it.

OP
OP

9Tahoe5

Reaction score
Thank you very much, i knew a little about the 4 wheel just not enough to be sure. Sweet setup Black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you. your truck has a lot of potential also. i used to have a 93 yukon 2 dr. the floor shift 4wd in these trucks can be scary when you start hearing noises you arent expecting.

my old 93
picture.php
[/IMG]

OP
OP

9Tahoe5

Reaction score
yea ,Once i figure out how i want her i think she will be nice. I only paid 2 grand i think it was a decent deal.

Ive fallen in love with this thing. Cant wait to get some custom parts on her.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
yea ,Once i figure out how i want her i think she will be nice. I only paid 2 grand i think it was a decent deal.

Ive fallen in love with this thing. Cant wait to get some custom parts on her.

Start buying replacement parts instead of performance parts.Once its running like it should, go nuts ! !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesertGator

Latest posts