My 2015 PPV Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoechris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Quite frequently you can purchase these at dealers. They are demo models, models police departments did not purchase, etc. This also goes for the PPV Caprice & Impalas. I'd imagine the reason he purchased the PPV model was the price, probably a huge discount.

OP
OP
J

jferg711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought it first off because base price for the regular Tahoe is 46k. I paid way less than that, like 10k less. And I bought it because I will use it for off duty jobs. Pre wired for equipment. Only LE can purchase the Police Pursuit Vehicle/ Special Service Vehicle. The wheels are Black Rhino Sierra Wheels with 305/55/20 Trail Grapplers. Bilstein does not make the shocks yet. Still in R&D when I called. Mine was brand new and not a demo.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the valence? Looking to sell it?

O-Connor (at) Comcast dot com

Thanks!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I bought it first off because base price for the regular Tahoe is 46k. I paid way less than that, like 10k less. And I bought it because I will use it for off duty jobs. Pre wired for equipment. Only LE can purchase the Police Pursuit Vehicle/ Special Service Vehicle. The wheels are Black Rhino Sierra Wheels with 305/55/20 Trail Grapplers. Bilstein does not make the shocks yet. Still in R&D when I called. Mine was brand new and not a demo.

That is supposed to be so but so can fire and EMS , and upfitters. And joe shmo when the dealers have extra stock or do a trade. They arent suppose to but we both know they do. I have a letter head for one but decided to snag a super low mile CVPI for EJs. A

SteveMansur

Reaction score
what lift are you running and how does it handle compared to stock? does it need any modding or just plug n play and how much was it ??

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you can only buy a ppv after its out of service and then it goes to auction typically.
One can order a PPV/SSV new if you are in Law Enforcement or Emergency Services. There's some paperwork involved for proof, but with that you can. Without it, you cannot officially order/buy a new PPV/SSV. GM gets very angry at the dealership for doing so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE