My 2015 PPV Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wreedps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you lift it? What did you use? What are tire and wheel specs?

OP
OP
J

jferg711

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back sooner. Thanks for the complements. I finally got the Bilstein shocks. I'll post part number at the bottom. The ride still feels like stock. Obviously it's not just like stock but you can barely tell a difference. The first time my dad rode in it he was very surprised how smooth the ride was. I went ahead and did longer sway bar links since I was goin to be under the rear of the Tahoe doing the shocks. In my opinion the links are needed. Keeps the sway bar level as it was designed to work. The sway bar was at an angle and I would get a slight swaying motion in the rear. The shocks are a must. When I would brake, the rear of the Tahoe would raise up with the OEM shocks as well as over extend when going over humps/dips. It was a little scary the first time I had to brake hard. The Bilstein's fixed this problem.

So here's a run down on parts:

- 3" spacer up front
- 1.5" spacer in rear
- Bilstein 24-187237 Rear shocks
- Teraflex 1744500 Sway Bar Links
Yes the links say they for a JK jeep but they are the same.
- 20x9 Black Rhino Sierra wheels
- 305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Last edited:

06_2WD_Z71

Reaction score
Really is a nice looking truck, dig the 3rd pic with the Rhino wheels. I've not seen one around here in that body style that looks as good as yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts