Mudflap weights for Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02 Yukon Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone eve made their own mudflap weights? I've been looking for some weights for the mudflaps I have on my 2002 GMC Yukon XL 2500. At interstate speeds, the flap on the passenger's side is rubbing the tailpipe and starting to warp slightly from the heat. I think small weights would help. All of the weights I've found so far are for larger trucks, such as semis. I'd be interested in buying some that would fit my flaps, if I could find them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Has anyone eve made their own mudflap weights? I've been looking for some weights for the mudflaps I have on my 2002 GMC Yukon XL 2500. At interstate speeds, the flap on the passenger's side is rubbing the tailpipe and starting to warp slightly from the heat. I think small weights would help. All of the weights I've found so far are for larger trucks, such as semis. I'd be interested in buying some that would fit my flaps, if I could find them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
I'm not familiar with the setup, but could you use wheel weights with the clips that snap them on the rim?

OP
OP

02 Yukon Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the setup, but could you use wheel weights with the clips that snap them on the rim?
Not sure, but, I never thought of that. I appreciate your help. I was looking for something flat, kind of like flat metal stock. Possibly drill holes in the metal and mudflap and bolt them together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC