More Lift Begins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
Well the install begins... Taking my time as i only have a few hours a day to get work done on the truck cause im at my job 6 days a week. And yes thats not the garage, not the driveway, but a street ! Oh well. keep ya updated.

liftbegins007.jpg

liftbegins005.jpg

liftbegins008.jpg

liftbegins004.jpg

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it finished! What kind of lift did you go with?
Its a superlift, with RCX crossmember brackets and shocks, and Pro Comp springs. So its my new "hybrid" lift, the only reason for the changes was because of the superlift kit not having the right drop down bracket for the 4 dr tahoe and not including the aal's.

looks like fun times ahead.
Indeed !

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome man. Can't wait to see the end result. How much more are you lifting it?

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
yea im anxious to get it done. Its going up about 4" from where it sat before

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
More work from the past day. Will finish up the work and the rear end this weekend. and then off to the alignment shop. That lower diff. mount tab would NOT want to line up, it took like 3 hours with a BFH just to get it in :biggun:.

liftbegins2005.jpg

liftbegins2011.jpg

liftbegins2006.jpg

liftbegins2007.jpg

also had to replace calipers cause the bleed screws stripped.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Lookin' good.

I would of sprayed the frame and wheel wells while everything was off. 'Bout 5 cans of Duplicolor undercoating would of been good.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I know wut you mean about that lower tab. I had to pull my front diff earlier this summer to fix some internals, I hope I never have to do that thing again.

What size tires are you going with after the additional lift?

OP
OP
99COOP

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
Lookin' good.

I would of sprayed the frame and wheel wells while everything was off. 'Bout 5 cans of Duplicolor undercoating would of been good.

O i was planning to, i even bought the paint. but i got impatient with the weather here for allowing to get work done so i skipped it. i will be doing the wheel wells though.

I know wut you mean about that lower tab. I had to pull my front diff earlier this summer to fix some internals, I hope I never have to do that thing again.

What size tires are you going with after the additional lift?

Im going 37's. But probably not till spring or so because i just bought my 35's in may and im out of cash. Everytime i buy something for this thing i go out and buy something else 3 months later and then i have to get rid of the old/ nearly new stuff :emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas