Moog vs Mevotech... Hub bearings? Need reviews Asap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had moog hubs on my 2005 going on 3 years now. She stays on city streets thought so not beating on them except for the occasional pothole

OP
OP
qthor

qthor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback everyone I appreciate it. I went with the Timkens and installed them yesterday along with a pair of bilstein 5100 shocks in the rear. But now I'm almost certain I have transfer case noise (and not a good one). Its an audible roaring noise at speeds above 10/15 mph and gets louder as speed increases. Plan to check fluid level in the morning (if it doesn't rain) and hopefully its low and I can add some oil and keep it going for a bit. If I do rebuild it every part of the drivetrain would have been rebuilt or new except for the engine in the 6.5 years I've had the truck. Cosmetics will be last. Rockers are rusting though.

dictum

Reaction score
I just replaced mine, get the timken, found a pair off ebay brand new $180.00 for both. cannot beat them I literally asked the same question a month a go. I am glad I went with timken!

What's the part number for front ones in AWD 2013 GMC Yukon XL?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo