Missing feed back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Blumax

Reaction score
Just found the email chains you have been having with the guys. I am happy to post all that has transpired, since you have chosen to make it public from your end.

Ultimately, you have failed to understand the BBP process from the get go, and you are blaming BBP for that issue. You have further created an issue, but submitting a chargeback while still having BBP equipment that you are renting (and lying to the credit card company about).

You have only paid the deposit on the equipment, and did not get to the point to pay for the tune.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Here is the link that explained the process straight forward:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65378&page=5

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

You completed Steps 1-3 and stopped at Step 4.
Your claim that I lied to my credit card is part of this entire fiasco. I just disputed the charge and sent copies of the exchange to them. The credit card co after reading the email exchanges they agreed and suspended the $400. Why would you lie about this? Never mind....I know why...there's a lot of interest in these "tunes" and several potential customers can be found on this board so ....yeah I understand but that does nothing toward resolving this issue. It's not enough that you make mistakes and are holding my $400 deposit you have to justify it by making a ridiculous claim. I'm sure that others have disputed charges and they will see through your bogus claim. I'm not looking to place blame I just want my money back and as soon as I get it you will receive your tool. It's really not that difficult to comprehend.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking to place blame I just want my money back and as soon as I get it you will receive your tool. It's really not that difficult to comprehend.

So you paid a $400 deposit to get the equipment, and you currently have the equipment. Now you want your $400 back BEFORE you'll give the equipment back?

:wtf:

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
So you paid a $400 deposit to get the equipment, and you currently have the equipment. Now you want your $400 back BEFORE you'll give the equipment back?

:wtf:
This^^ thats not how ANY business works buddy. Thats wrong to dispute charges while YOU have product. Shame on you for bashing them while doing shady crap like this....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone hath misplaced thy logic somewhere. This is comical

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As stated, BBP does not have your $400, it is in the hands of your credit card company as they review your charge back claim. Perhaps this will be more clear this go around.

The documentation received in result of your charge back clearly states as reason "customer did not receive merchandise". The charge back code (for anyone wanting to Google it, Don you may to do this and get with your credit card company if this was not your intention) is "RG".

You continue to say that lies are being told, however, nothing has been said that is not clearly denoted in the email exchange.

End of the day, you said you wanted to drop this, so why are you still posting on this issue? We will patiently wait our 75 days as you stated you wished to do as well.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. This is going to be a LONG 75 days if we keep rehashing this silliness for that long.
2. I need bigger font than that. I'm still not understanding the point Jenna is making.
3. We need more sick 2015 Rav4's on this forum

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one time I rented a car from enterprise. I didn't like the car. But refused to give them the car back until they refunded my money.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wpid-brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

This one time I rented a car from enterprise. I didn't like the car. But refused to give them the car back until they refunded my money.

It's SOP...... DUH

OP
OP
B

Blumax

Reaction score
I must not be the only person that finds your process confusing. Ad to that you decoding my vin incorrectly and ....... we have a circus. I just spoke with the credit card company and they have returned my $400. I did not tell the card company that I didn't receive your equipment which after speaking with PayPal that seems to be the information they received from my card. I might be a lot of things but I'm no liar. All documents were sent to the card company which clearly spells out my concern. I have your equipment and you have my $400. I feel as if I'm surrounded by incompetence. I need an address to return your equip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz