Missing chips for packages on 2022 Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huck572

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took delivery in June 2022 for A 2022 Yukon XL Denali without the majority of the Advanced Security and Advanced Technology Packages. They were included in my order but I was advised I would get my vehicle sooner. I would like to know if anyone out there had the same issue and if anyone received the chips and dealer upgrades.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do a search, too many threads about chips.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery in June 2022 for A 2022 Yukon XL Denali without the majority of the Advanced Security and Advanced Technology Packages. They were included in my order but I was advised I would get my vehicle sooner. I would like to know if anyone out there had the same issue and if anyone received the chips and dealer upgrades.
To be clear; you have items on the vehicle window sticker saying “includes later retrofit?” Or you had the dealer remove those items from your order so that it would get accepted? If it’s the former, you are owed those items and will get (eventually.). If the latter, you will not get those items.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was fishing for a Yukon in MI and a dealer responded that were receiving limited units compared to demand due to chip manufacturing issues (still). Due to the limited units they were sticking to local folks to sell or lease, which is expected. But in the meantime they are getting full MSRP or more, which I'm sure no dealers in the area complain about. In the meantime there are Grand Cherokees discounted all over the place. I may end up going that route to replace my Yukon (no future serious towing expected), which would end 40+ years of GM truck ownership.

UsualSuspect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was fishing for a Yukon in MI and a dealer responded that were receiving limited units compared to demand due to chip manufacturing issues (still). Due to the limited units they were sticking to local folks to sell or lease, which is expected. But in the meantime they are getting full MSRP or more, which I'm sure no dealers in the area complain about. In the meantime there are Grand Cherokees discounted all over the place. I may end up going that route to replace my Yukon (no future serious towing expected), which would end 40+ years of GM truck ownership.
There are dealers that will order one for MSRP near SoCal, might have one someone backed out of, 6-8 weeks on orders, or at least that was what an employee of mine said, and you should have it. He said he isn't happy paying MSRP, but at least it's not marked up. I can get the dealer info and PM it to you if you want it.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are dealers that will order one for MSRP near SoCal, might have one someone backed out of, 6-8 weeks on orders, or at least that was what an employee of mine said, and you should have it. He said he isn't happy paying MSRP, but at least it's not marked up. I can get the dealer info and PM it to you if you want it.
It'd be great as a backup. Thanks for the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts