Mirrors will not set new posistion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PA-WOODCHUCK

Reaction score
When purchased I set the mirrors, seats etc. Life changes... so I reset the seats and mirrors, press the set button and then memory button #1, 2 beeps. But next time I use vehicle it reverts back to previous settings. What am I doing wrong

thx

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re following the directions to set it. Are you following the steps for Recalling the position? It is different if the ignition is on and in park vs if the vehicle is off or not in park.
955A0F49-9A2D-4D09-88FA-CFD7D740797D.jpeg

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine is an NBS, so I don't know if your recall works the same. But when I unlock with the first programmed FOB (Driver 1) it can set the seat and mirror positions to the button 1 settings if that feature is enabled in the DIC. If I unlocked with FOB 2, it would set the seats and mirrors to the button 2 settings. YMMV

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When purchased I set the mirrors, seats etc. Life changes... so I reset the seats and mirrors, press the set button and then memory button #1, 2 beeps. But next time I use vehicle it reverts back to previous settings. What am I doing wrong

thx
Be certain that when you program the setting that only 1 key fob is near the vehicle. Then make sure you only use that fob when you drive the vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645