Midlothian to Possession

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unluckycharm

Reaction score
This is the email address I used, took about a week to get a response.

[email protected]

I pretty much stated the facts of what I knew and respectively stated I was disappointed with the ordering process. I made sure not to throw my dealer under the bus and let them know that they were in the dark too.

The executive team might try to tell you that it is your dealers responsibility to find out what is going on, I let them know that until the vehicle shipped it was still recorded as inventory for Chevrolet and the ownership cannot be transferred until it has been shipped. I made sure that he knew that I was well educated in the process.

Like I said in a post above, I have zero idea if they have any power in getting a vehicle off the Midlothian lot.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so my Tahoe might be on the move- it has been sitting since 4/06 at the MID lot like many others. Released to carried and bayed on 5/14- same day I talked to the GM executive team and had my vehicle put on the escalation/hot ship list, but could just be a coincidence. Requested a VinView today and was provided with the below screenshot. Looks like it is in Louisiana on the rail moving north. Hopefully the backlog is getting cleaned up, I doubt it took a month and a half to fill a rail at bound for Cincinnati. If anyone has a little knowledge reading the vinview and would like to offer their perspective, I would love to hear it. ETA 6/03.

View attachment 371065
How was you able to get to the executive team?

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2022 Yukon SLT, Satin Steel Metallic, Premium Package, 5.3L story:

- order placed 1/28/22 with no options on constraint
- order accepted by GM week of 4/14/22 with TPW of 5/2/22
- during week of 4/25 GM changed TPW to 5/9/22
- built 5/9 and delivered to Midlothian early morning of 5/10 (no updates on JC beyond that status)
- window sticker available on 5/13
- vehicle trucked to and received by dealer on 5/23
- dealer installed tint, VOXX rear entertainment, and wheels going in now
- pickup scheduled for 5/28

4 months from order to receipt.

Godspeed everyone.
May I ask where did you get the window sticker?

Capsaicin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May I ask where did you get the window sticker?
Googling my VIN, i was able to find my order on my dealership's website. It had the window sticker.

Also I went on Chevy's Inventory website, and basically filtered by my exact order. That also pulled up my order and VIN and it too had my window sticker.

KingAK55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is the email address I used, took about a week to get a response.

[email protected]

I pretty much stated the facts of what I knew and respectively stated I was disappointed with the ordering process. I made sure not to throw my dealer under the bus and let them know that they were in the dark too.

The executive team might try to tell you that it is your dealers responsibility to find out what is going on, I let them know that until the vehicle shipped it was still recorded as inventory for Chevrolet and the ownership cannot be transferred until it has been shipped. I made sure that he knew that I was well educated in the process.

Like I said in a post above, I have zero idea if they have any power in getting a vehicle off the Midlothian lot.
Sent an email as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jelkes79