Mean '13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13BurbanKid

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Jason and I am relatively new to these forums. I have spent the past couple of weeks feverishly reading through the pages of information on this forum and have taken lots of notes.

I wanted to share my truck with you all as well as my journey so I figured I would make a single thread that I can use.

Right now it is a mostly stock 2013 Suburban LT 2WD 5.3L. I have owned the truck for a few years but unfortunately my now ex wife was driving it for most of that time. I got it back yesterday and am ready to get to work!

So far all I have done is put the Escalade tail lights on. What a big difference they make!

UvSAqSY.jpg

I've been working on another project for the truck but I'm not ready to share that yet. Once I get it installed and working I will give the details.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Hopefully, you will become a regular participant in the Forum's discussions. Knowledge is power.

OP
OP
13BurbanKid

13BurbanKid

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Hopefully, you will become a regular participant in the Forum's discussions. Knowledge is power.

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming! I will do my best to contribute what I know.

I spend my days selling wholesale auto parts so if there any part related questions I can maybe be of service. I have the ability to order directly from AC Delco which is nice.

As far as the truck is concerned I have a friend that is going to change the rear main seal/plate for me this week. It's too big of a job on the ground and I don't feel like messing with it. I look forward to having that off my mind.

OP
OP
13BurbanKid

13BurbanKid

Reaction score
Welcome from N.E. FL.

Love the long bodies... yours looks like a nice one to start the build with.

My Burb is an '08 LTZ with quite a few mods... check out my build thread when you get a chance....

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/kbuskills-2008-burb-ltz-mod-thread.100141/

I feel like the Suburban/XL people are in short supply on here. I love my school bus!

I have already read through most of the 70+ pages of your build thread. Lots of learning there especially about your catch can. I am going to do that very very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645