Mayflies.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious, has anyone that has ordered or has a deposit on a built order received there truck yet? I put a deposit on a built order over a month ago and it is still stuck in quality control/shipping.

Is it really because of mayflies or something else holding them up?

First year model- quality control has their hands full.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ummm yea, did you? I responded about the mayflies on the first page of this thread weeks ago.
I think Nate was referring to the fact that the OP shared that the vehicle he ordered had been delivered. So to answer your question, yes, someone in here has ordered, placed a deposit, and received their vehicle.

Steveo123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think Nate was referring to the fact that the OP shared that the vehicle he ordered had been delivered. So to answer your question, yes, someone in here has ordered, placed a deposit, and received their vehicle.

You are right, let me re word my question. Has anyone else besides OP taken delivery or know if there is something else holding these vehicles up? Specifically on a XL or Suburban?

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at a 2021 Suburban about a week ago at my local dealer. They also had several Tahoe’s in stock.

SnowBuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Got it tinted today - 5% all around and 50% on the windshield with ceramic tint... looks so much better."

Bought a car in Florida with the tint. Couldn't register it in Maryland til the tint was removed and it was inspected to verify it was removed.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Bought a car in Florida with the tint. Couldn't register it in Maryland til the tint was removed and it was inspected to verify it was removed.
That sucked I bet. If you had friends or relatives in Florida, you could've kept it registered there, and kept your tint on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4