Maybe selling the Denali for an Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my 2008 Denali but wife always wanted a caddy. Well local dealer has a 13 Escalade with 125k miles but has a brand new engine for $23k AND is spotless. I crapped when I saw the mileage. My Denali has 208k miles but you’d swear it only has 75k miles. Not sure if I wanna make the switch since I’ve got the Denali exactly the way I like it. Hellwig sway bars, all new suspension, new paint, and a whole laundry list of things

C34512B7-FC6B-4613-97B1-0A4EF5B43022.jpeg 02661660-33F8-47F4-AAD0-41C518EE0C39.jpeg C5D661E8-2F15-4B8C-A1E8-B8DE796D5C0A.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the only way for you to get the Escalade would be to trade in your Denali? If you could get the Caddy first, you could swap whatever main parts (sway bars, etc.) between the two to lessen the loss, then sell your Denali to put towards the Escalade. If you could float the note for a little while, you'd likely come out ahead since you're sure to get more for your Denali selling it privately and it'd be an upgrade for both of you- newer/nicer ride, half the mileage, and some of your upgrades straight outta the gate.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Is the only way for you to get the Escalade would be to trade in your Denali? If you could get the Caddy first, you could swap whatever main parts (sway bars, etc.) between the two to lessen the loss, then sell your Denali to put towards the Escalade. If you could float the note for a little while, you'd likely come out ahead since you're sure to get more for your Denali selling it privately and it'd be an upgrade for both of you- newer/nicer ride, half the mileage, and some of your upgrades straight outta the gate.

X2.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a word of advice some people will try and rip you off when they see the Caddy

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's exactly what I'd do.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a word of advice some people will try and rip you off when they see the Caddy

Lol. Why do people say stuff like this? Why can you just be happy for the guy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons