Marcellino 24" Replica Wheels pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good prices... I already have a set of the platinum 24's and they look great... Wonder what the same wheels in 26's look like?

Ride looks great bro. FYI those are just normal Esky 24's. The platinum's are totally different. I actually haven't seen the Platinums available in a 24"... Only a 22" I think. I could be wrong though.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ride looks great bro. FYI those are just normal Esky 24's. The platinum's are totally different. I actually haven't seen the Platinums available in a 24"... Only a 22" I think. I could be wrong though.

I know what the platinum escalade wheels look like, they are split spoke and only available in 22 which now has a satin finish for the premium models for 2012. But I bought these rims late last year when they were still made by marinello and they called them platinum 24's I guess as to not get busted by calling them escalade wheels and having copyright issues. Shortly after the marinello brand is no more (maybe due to there being a marinello forged company) but are sold under marcellino wheels. Don't know what they are called now, so I just called them what they were when I bought it.

I just checked, I bought it from these guys:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=261024688441

And they still call them platinum24's

Last edited:

VEGAS24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Marcellino concept 24s custom painted !

my friend just got his custom painted marcellino 24" concepts in
i think they look sick

color matched his white tahoe

Attachments

• IMG_0033_2.jpg
    IMG_0033_2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 142

Megaboom

Reaction score
Sent you two e-mails lol sorry just nervous about spending money lol don't want to make any bad decisions

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really digging those concept wheels in gloss black, but would like to see them on a 'hoe

utbdiddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the gloss black Concepts from Norcal a couple of weeks ago and put them on my Tahoe. They look awesome. I will take a couple of pics tonight and post them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan