Major Oops Moment!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, now try that at about 80mph end over end, that's how I rolled my 4runner, I did hit a brick embankment which is what caused me to flip, couldn't see it until it was already to late, then when I was a kid my dad hit a hole in the road with his CJ7 and we rolled end over end about 4 times, another time I was pushed sideways in front a semi rig for about a mile on highway 5 in California. not much really freaks me out anymore. that rollover looked pretty soft in the dirt-lucky, my 4runner would have had to have the entire roof cut off and all 4doors replaced to fix it.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, now try that at about 80mph end over end, that's how I rolled my 4runner, I did hit a brick embankment which is what caused me to flip, couldn't see it until it was already to late, then when I was a kid my dad hit a hole in the road with his CJ7 and we rolled end over end about 4 times, another time I was pushed sideways in front a semi rig for about a mile on highway 5 in California. not much really freaks me out anymore. that rollover looked pretty soft in the dirt-lucky, my 4runner would have had to have the entire roof cut off and all 4doors replaced to fix it.
That’s crazy!
Thankfully I’ve never been in a rollover.....

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's what happens when you turn the wrong way and gas it into a rut. I see two full size doors.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s crazy!
Thankfully I’ve never been in a rollover.....
ya all that and more and I walked away without a scratch everytime, I did have a couple lumps on my head when we rolled the cj7 from hitting the rollbar I was in the front passenger seat and ended up the rear passenger seat, we broke an axle and we were about 20 miles up in the mountains, luckily we had a cb (and friends in another jeep ahead of us), we had to yank it out and hook it right to the battery because nothing worked, my dad was covered in engine oil somehow, kicker was there was probably a good 1/2 mile steep drop off the mountain on the other side of the road I still feel lucky everytime I think about it.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

note to self, always be the driver if Doubeleive is asking you to take a ride with him lol

i knew a guy some years back. got hit two times head on. i never rode in a car with him, ever.....hes a all banged up to this day im sure, but hes also set for life.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
note to self, always be the driver if Doubeleive is asking you to take a ride with him lol

i knew a guy some years back. got hit two times head on. i never rode in a car with him, ever.....hes a all banged up to this day im sure, but hes also set for life.
as long as you drive the speed limit (minimum) and take the shortest lane, lol people that get in the lane with 12 cars and don't even consider the one with 2 cars drives me batshit crazy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts