Lurker turned member, new to me 2011 SSV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robslost

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found the forum while trying to get my head around PPV/SSV. Alot of good info here, so thanks for all the knowledge you guys share.

Finally ended up with a 2011 SSV, haven't had much time to tinker (which has been killing me!). Did manage to wash it, replace wiper blades and rainx the windows. Added vent visors and swapped the steering wheel for a used leather with audio controls. Have a console ready to go in and hope to get it in tomorrow.

First issue was when I swapped the wheel I broke the 2 long tines on one of the locking clips on airbag connector. I didn't think much of it but now I have the "service airbag" message. I'm pulling that again first thing in the AM to make sure I seated then properly. Thinking I may need a new clock spring but the audio and cruise are functioning.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to your dealer and buy the clip... that clip seats the plug, if it's not fully seated with the clip you will get a light...

OP
OP
R

Robslost

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to your dealer and buy the clip... that clip seats the plug, if it's not fully seated with the clip you will get a light...
Luckily the wife works at a GM dealership, so I'll get a couple ordered. Now to find the part number haha.Thanks so much!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum.

As you have already seen, there are lots of knowledgeable folks here who readily share their knowledge and perspectives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645