Lowering Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new 2/3-4 belltech kit in classifieds for $420 shipped

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a brand new 2/3-4 belltech kit in classifieds for $420 shipped

question on your kits that are new does belltech back it up if there is a warranty issue.? Had someone send me that message since the kits are a killer price but when calling belltech they were told if its not a licensed dist or the parts are used at all there is NO warranty if any issues arise.

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
question on your kits that are new does belltech back it up if there is a warranty issue.? Had someone send me that message since the kits are a killer price but when calling belltech they were told if its not a licensed dist or the parts are used at all there is NO warranty if any issues arise.
They won't ever need to warranty it!
I highly doubt a random issue in design is gonna be present right after purchase, its not like its DJM or something.:hands:
Second, if an issue surfaces after install it is most likely due to improper install. Also its a spindle/coil kit and not a strut kit, so by just mere removal of the struts and addition of the spindle their most likely will not be an issue.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes they will.

lets start off with rear shock extenders. They have cracked before as with djms and they took care of it right away.

Front belltech spindles bolt castings were off before which they took care of. One thing about belltech they are on top of it if issues arise.

Also people have got kits with missing parts which they replace no problem. There are issues that arise no ones perfect and doing as many kits as I do and sell numerous ones on here things do come up.

But sidenote for the difference in price you save money and if something does go wrong down the road you can just replace the parts and your done with it.

For $420 shipped thats a killer deal though.

Last edited:

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No belltech warranty but I would address any issues that may arise. Thats a great retaliatory response Tony. Would you be so generous as to disclose what issues you have encountered that one buying this kit might encounter? How about any situations where warranty has been necessary. My parts are brand new, not used, sold several kits to very happy buyers.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No belltech warranty but I would address any issues that may arise. Thats a great retaliatory response Tony. Would you be so generous as to disclose what issues you have encountered that one buying this kit might encounter? How about any situations where warranty has been necessary. My parts are brand new, not used, sold several kits to very happy buyers.

i just did read above and ive had prob id say 30 kits since late 06 where items have come up. worst is when customer puts in a kit and parts are missing and they are stuck. belltech once seeing that the part has a po number they take care of it. But without one they are very strict on that stuff.

The spindle bolt casting was another issue that they took care of right away.

If your taking care of the problems if they arise down the road its the way to do it. for $420 shipped thats a killer deal like I stated and no way I can touch that for sure.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Not much is gonna be missing from a spindle coil kit. I once ordered DJM shock extenders from a popular drop website (can't remember the name) that came with half the hardware missing. They pretty much bull ******* me on getting another set of hardware.
This is after the fact I could barely get the extenders to line up right during install.

If DJM crap was not cheap and so appealing to the drop amateur like me back in the day they would have been defunct years ago.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not much is gonna be missing from a spindle coil kit. I once ordered DJM shock extenders from a popular drop website (can't remember the name) that came with half the hardware missing. They pretty much bull ******* me on getting another set of hardware.
This is after the fact I could barely get the extenders to line up right during install.

If DJM crap was not cheap and so appealing to the drop amateur like me back in the day they would have been defunct years ago.

yah sorry about that djm has taken care of me and so does belltech if items were missing. hell I cnc cut the djm arms for the trailblazers ss so im pretty good with everyone there and worked with them on the new tbss adjustable bars which im working with them on the tahoes also. We will have a adjustable rear bar out prob in about 2-3 months.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I check all my kits before I ship them being that mine are shipped from my home, not a warehouse. Listen Tony, you may think I threw you under the bus, whatever. I made others aware of an issue I had and never once mentioned your name. You're the one that responded and disclosed it was you I was referring to. Do as you must to deter others from buying members items, but the truth about you is slowly being unveiled. I greatly envy your install assistance but your SALES tactics leave alot to be desired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts