Lowered Tahoe - too low?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great to me honestly.

However if you want a .25 inch just add another insulator biscuit

OP
OP
C

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I guess majority rules!

Appreciate the compliments, now to get to work on color matching the front end, but first an 800 mile drive to North Carolina tomorrow!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1) is your truck a autoride truck (my phnoes not letting me see pics)

2) which rear kit are you using?

3) for all 15s up in front you have to do the full 2 inch drop kit if you use the belltech rear 5305 springs. 1.5 leaves the front looking a little to high with the 2 inch will be perfect (as long as you use the rear 1 inch drop spring)

I can help you dial it in right just need more info. Ive lowered a few here and sold many more kits on here so not a prob setting it up

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The roof line from behind the rear doors to the hatch is what is throwing you off. Looks damn good. Glad the cool relocators and springs worked out for you. I'm still, impatiently, wait for spindles for mine. I'm ready to go a little lower.

Nacnac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it is 'level' but i think the issue is because the back of the truck is so big and boxy it makes it looks saggy in the rear.

Inch for inch yes it is level which is great but when you're looking at the truck walking around it - it looks lower in the rear

I feel exactly the same about my 3" rear lowering. Just looks too low. I want to lift up about an inch. Where can I get the spacers people are talking about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401