Lowered my 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mcgauphys 2/3 kit. Debaged, denali grill, 6k hid, and 24" replica wheels

Jay, did you swap out the bump stops when you installed your 2/3 kit? I just got the same one and haven't installed it yet but looks like it might be an issue. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevyLsII

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very clean, the 6K HID's look good, I went with 5500K from TRS and Putco led for fogs. Have any other night shots?

I am wanting to lower my '15 Yukon SLT or at least level it for the wife. What size tires are you running? I am wanting to get 24" rims for my Yukon, but tire size I would like to run a 305/40/24 though. Did you install it or have it done?

Looking for lowering kits and couldnt find any. Where did you get yours?

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very clean, the 6K HID's look good, I went with 5500K from TRS and Putco led for fogs. Have any other night shots?

I am wanting to lower my '15 Yukon SLT or at least level it for the wife. What size tires are you running? I am wanting to get 24" rims for my Yukon, but tire size I would like to run a 305/40/24 though. Did you install it or have it done?

Looking for lowering kits and couldnt find any. Where did you get yours?

I have done a few
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=401

front will come down 2.25 inches over stock on them without any spacers.
rear more than 3 inches cut bracket off frame and do the endlinks/bumpstops

anything else just ask

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mcgauphys 2/3 kit. Debaged, denali grill, 6k hid, and 24" replica wheels

Very very clean man! Really like the truck. Are your wheels a matte or a gloss finish?

Also, where did you get your wheels from?

Thanks for the guidance!

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I like the blacked out chrome on the window trim, running boards and fogs too. It makes a big difference. Is that done with a vinyl wrap?

Also, what size tires are you running? I have about the same ride height as you and I am looking at the same wheels in silver. I want to run 285/40r24 like rush but I'm not sure it will fit with the coil relocators in front.

Yours fills the wheel well perfectly with enough meat on the tire so if those are 305/35r24 then I'll just go with that and save myself the risk of rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your better off with 305 35 24 on a 10 inch rim. 285 wil look to narrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65