low low time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cutsheal5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was reading a post on here the other day and someone commentend saying how 24s actually look like 22s on the back of a denali because of the wheel gap and for some reason it bothers me every day now.

So I was thinking about doing as 2/3 lowering kit on my truck or maybe 2/4 but I cannot seem to find a good picture of this kit on a 01 denali on 24s to see what the wheel gap would be afterwards can anyone point me in the right direction I would like to get on it soon as I'm going to get a blackbear tune and intake in the weeks to come so I would like to do it all at once.

Thinking drop spindles and springs are the way to go whos got the best prices/kits My autoride does not work but the shocks,sensors and compressor are all there. Bags are blown,compressor does not work ect might do all the shocks while im at it and take all the autoride stuff off.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was reading a post on here the other day and someone commentend saying how 24s actually look like 22s on the back of a denali because of the wheel gap and for some reason it bothers me every day now.

So I was thinking about doing as 2/3 lowering kit on my truck or maybe 2/4 but I cannot seem to find a good picture of this kit on a 01 denali on 24s to see what the wheel gap would be afterwards can anyone point me in the right direction I would like to get on it soon as I'm going to get a blackbear tune and intake in the weeks to come so I would like to do it all at once.

Thinking drop spindles and springs are the way to go whos got the best prices/kits My autoride does not work but the shocks,sensors and compressor are all there. Bags are blown,compressor does not work ect might do all the shocks while im at it and take all the autoride stuff off.

honestly if your going to get rid of shocks heres the kit to get
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=88

in front the a arms are adjutable from 2-3 inches and new shocks which ride nice

in rear my custom springs ride great which is proven by members here and its adjustable to 5 inches if you want it to be.

also includes rear shocks.

any questions just ask.

OP
OP
cutsheal5

cutsheal5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so the spindle kits would ride rougher than LCA kits? How is the alignment affected when doing the LCA it seems worth it for an extra couple hundred to just change everything then its all new, How do the LCAs work as far as being adjustable goes same with the springs?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2 inch spindles align fine

Doing control arms means you will need to change shocks

Lower a arms adjustable because you can crank keys up to lift.

My rear 6 imch spring I include a one inch spacer

OP
OP
cutsheal5

cutsheal5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so the control arms are basically the same as stock just made for different shocks and you still lower the front using torsion keys?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No control arm indexs the torsion bars

Spindles dont chsnge shock stroke just hub placement

If your doinh shocks might as well get my 3-5/6 kit. Rides great and on 24s sits prfect

OP
OP
cutsheal5

cutsheal5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
pardon my stupidity:think: just trying to understand here, so the contol arm mounts on the torsion bar on an angle such to lower the front 3" so to speak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364