Lost my beloved 2001 to Hurrican Ian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Y

YukonBill

Reaction score
SRQ, I really would like to find a Yukon with lower milage and one that need no body or paint work.
I appreciate the offer though.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Being a retired diesel mechanic and doing all the maintenance and repairs over the years I feel like I had a bond with that Yukon. I am also an owner of some classic cars. Funny how we get attached our vehicles.
Sorry to read about the loss of your Yukon. Your absolutely right about getting attached to our vehicles.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are out there.. Just gotta find them..

Like this clone to yours..

There are a few more out there..

I think I would be trying to find a Escalade. Same truck, just fancier.

Like this..

Or others..

Just be mindful. Not all Denali's, and not all Escalades, came with AWD. If its not that big of a deal to you, than the options open up a little bit.

I just bought and sold a 85k mile Escalade last year, so there are options.

Edit: You living in Florida, try to find a 2004-06 Escalade Platinum. They came with heated and cooled seats and heated cooled cup holders!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YukonBill

Reaction score
That wind can be devistating. On the Island they recored 170 mph wind guts. They believe there were 2 tornados that touched down. At the high point we had a 16 foot storm surge .

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
They are out there.. Just gotta find them..

Like this clone to yours..

There are a few more out there..

I think I would be trying to find a Escalade. Same truck, just fancier.

Like this..

Or others..

Just be mindful. Not all Denali's, and not all Escalades, came with AWD. If its not that big of a deal to you, than the options open up a little bit.

I just bought and sold a 85k mile Escalade last year, so there are options.

Edit: You living in Florida, try to find a 2004-06 Escalade Platinum. They came with heated and cooled seats and heated cooled cup holders!
And dont go by the autocheck report there all wrong 90 percent of the time.Only go by the car fax and a good visible inspection-by you or a mechanic.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hoping you can find something to help you overcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic