Los Angeles, California MEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Hey everyone just throwing some thoughts out there, since we have lots of southern cali people here who is down to get something going ?

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depending on the date and if its gonna be a big turnout I might drive down from PHX for it.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down for get together, but I'm usually busy on Saturdays so Sundays work best for me. Maybe we can just hit up a parking lot at a burger place or star bucks?

ROB28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the fellas over at silveradoss.com are also doing a getogether and a cruise maybe we can join forces???lol

vidalss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the fellas over at silveradoss.com are also doing a getogether and a cruise maybe we can join forces???lol

hey guys im vidal from silveradoss.com, and i would just like to say that it would be great if some of you guys could come

vidal.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn i hope i can make it, as of march we get pretty busy on the week ends. if its planned with enough notice i can shift some stuff around and try and make it.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in for whatever. Whether we meet with the SS guys or not. I guess we can wait for their poll to finish and decide then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal