Los Angeles, California MEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROB28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we can do a get together before the silveradoss get together like at an in n out or bobs big boy ????

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am down for this!!! You guys think you can squeeze a Silvy in??? Lol!

hey bro where in la puente are you? i live off puente and valley. i saw your sig on sileradoss forum and it looks like you're parked off temple and puente??

Nekroman

Reaction score
hey bro where in la puente are you? i live off puente and valley. i saw your sig on sileradoss forum and it looks like you're parked off temple and puente??

Hey bro, I live off Temple ave. Right across the street from basset high. Jaw you seen my Silvy?? Got any pics of your ride, maybe I've seen you before?? Lol. PM me bro

Nekroman

Reaction score
Hey waxworks thanks for pm I tried to get back to you but I can't reply because I am still a newbie and can't send *** until i post 10 posts. Sorry dude. I'll keep an eye out for you and the "waxworks" name!!

Nekroman

Reaction score
Hey guys just letting you guys know that the SSS.com guys have picked a date for the HUGE meet!! April 2nd, check out the site sorry I have no linky!

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Los Skandeles the first week of March if anything goes down then I will be there..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518