Looking for door screws/bolts and trim pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I'm about to replace the passenger side mirror on my Yukon XL and, in the process, tighten up the obvious hack job that the previous owner did.
Replacing the mirror and the missing trim pieces on the door panel won't be hard, but there are some fasteners that I'll need in order to make everything right. Notably (1) the door bolts and (2) the nuts that hold the mirror on (the current replacement is super loose).

Any help on part numbers for those pieces? I want to make sure, and Google is not being very helpful.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I'm about to replace the passenger side mirror on my Yukon XL and, in the process, tighten up the obvious hack job that the previous owner did.
Replacing the mirror and the missing trim pieces on the door panel won't be hard, but there are some fasteners that I'll need in order to make everything right. Notably (1) the door bolts and (2) the nuts that hold the mirror on (the current replacement is super loose).

Any help on part numbers for those pieces? I want to make sure, and Google is not being very helpful.
Plug your VIN in at GMPartsGiant and or GMPartsDirect and you should be able to locate the part numbers. GMPG will have the parts usually and their shipping prices are less shocking than the GMPD! I often buy those parts from GM dealers on Ebay that are closing this stuff out, like PartsCenterPlus and many others.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Plug your VIN in at GMPartsGiant and or GMPartsDirect and you should be able to locate the part numbers. GMPG will have the parts usually and their shipping prices are less shocking than the GMPD! I often buy those parts from GM dealers on Ebay that are closing this stuff out, like PartsCenterPlus and many others.
Thanks for the tip! GMPG has the exact info I need, and they told me that the original part number has been replaced by a different one.

In case anyone else needs the info:
Mirror Assembly Nut - 25601643 (replaces 11508388, according to GMPG)
Door Trim Bolt - 11570136 (edited back)

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the tip! GMPG has the exact info I need, and they told me that the original part number has been replaced by a different one.

In case anyone else needs the info:
Mirror Assembly Nut - 25601643 (replaces 11508388, according to GMPG)
Door Trim Bolt - 11570136

Hey that GMPG website kicks butt!! Thanks! :D