Lock'er Down is SLICK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - I just completed the installation of the Lock'er Down vehicle safe and wanted to give "props" to the great team at Lock'er Down! It took me more time to gather my flashlight and socket set than to actually install the unit in my 2019 Yukon Denali. The installation is a "glove fit" and the safe is high quality all around. I went for the heavy duty version called the EXxtreme Console Safe with electronic lock. I know we are not supposed to leave anything of value in our vehicles when we leave them, but sometimes you just can't carry it with you. Lock'er Down is a supporting vendor on this site and I strongly endorse
their fine product! IMG_20201016_1608382.jpg IMG_20201016_1609011.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hey everyone - I just completed the installation of the Lock'er Down vehicle safe and wanted to give "props" to the great team at Lock'er Down! It took me more time to gather my flashlight and socket set than to actually install the unit in my 2019 Yukon Denali. The installation is a "glove fit" and the safe is high quality all around. I went for the heavy duty version called the EXxtreme Console Safe with electronic lock. I know we are not supposed to leave anything of value in our vehicles when we leave them, but sometimes you just can't carry it with you. Lock'er Down is a supporting vendor on this site and I strongly endorse
their fine product! View attachment 260220 View attachment 260221
Looks like a quality product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n