Loading Sirius XM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Mathews

Reaction score
Got into my week old Tahoe and started it to the above message. Xm works as it plays the last station that was on. If I go to any other screen the full screen is there. On the xm screen all the xm stations saved are grayed out. I’ve tried the station button behind steering wheel and the stations show up but won’t change. I’ve shut off Tahoe numerous times in Hulu g opening the door to cut the power. Any ideas?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got into my week old Tahoe and started it to the above message. Xm works as it plays the last station that was on. If I go to any other screen the full screen is there. On the xm screen all the xm stations saved are grayed out. I’ve tried the station button behind steering wheel and the stations show up but won’t change. I’ve shut off Tahoe numerous times in Hulu g opening the door to cut the power. Any ideas?
Call them and let them refresh your signal

btw, how’s the rest of the band?

OP
OP
Dave Mathews

Dave Mathews

Reaction score
Damn, I didn’t think of refreshing the signal. Got up this morning and it was back to normal.

Bthnc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn, I didn’t think of refreshing the signal. Got up this morning and it was back to normal.

I posted this in another thread but mine has a similar intermittent issue. I tried killing SiriusXM app under settings, apps, running apps (somewhere in there) and manually stopping the SiriusXM app. That seems to get it back. What did you do to reboot/cut power? Sorry, didn’t understand your first post...

Thunder22

Reaction score
I had same problem, it cleared up after about a week of fiddling with it. And by fiddling i mean everything that was mentioned in this thread.

Now if they would just fix the "check reverse lamp" ridiculousness, all would be good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157