little somethin somethin i did to my wheels today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, you look like a bicycle now :)

Finally, someone who understands, lol.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

for a sec there i though you got one of those led rims that you could program designs in them. They show up when driving.

That was my first choice but they were all sold out.:hahano:

OP
OP
Big Motion

Big Motion

Reaction score
i'd rather walk than roll in something with a)those wheels or b) reflective stickers on my rims. but thats just my opinion.

well you know what they say, opinions are like....... wait thats not it, ummm oh yeah every ******* has an opinion!!! is that the saying i'm looking for???

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well you know what they say, opinions are like....... wait thats not it, ummm oh yeah every ******* has an opinion!!! is that the saying i'm looking for???

Using your logic, then that would mean every opinion is from an *******? What the hell do you expect posting up something, some people will like it and some others will not. So, are you going to go around calling people assholes and old if they do not like you little stickers. Grow up boy.

I think you should put some baseball cards clipped to your wheels with a clothes-hanger so when you roll, it goes click, click, click, cilck and you sound really badass. The chicks really dig that.

OP
OP
Big Motion

Big Motion

Reaction score
Using your logic, then that would mean every opinion is from an *******? What the hell do you expect posting up something, some people will like it and some others will not. So, are you going to go around calling people assholes and old if they do not like you little stickers. Grow up boy.

I think you should put some baseball cards clipped to your wheels with a clothes-hanger so when you roll, it goes click, click, click, cilck and you sound really badass. The chicks really dig that.

easy there old fella. its just a little sarcasm, a reply to what was a smart comment towards me. as for the baseball card idea, i really like that. i'll do it and post pics tomorrow. i'm super excited now!! two more things, its a clothes pin not a clothes hanger and i am grown, old man

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol, I was actually thinking about posting the card in the spokes idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217

Latest posts