list your mods and 1/4 ets and traps. please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Soprano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys, been lurking for a long while, finally registered today. looking at a 05-06 denali(short wheel base) for the wifes new daily. im a modder and can have anything stock. ive been taking notes from member "MAX" on here and i like his style. heres what im thinking:

4/5 drop
I/LT's/muffler/tune
tint
de-chrome

the point of this thread(LOLZ) is to see what kinda times a 5000lbs+ suv with mods run. i saw a denali run 14.70's last friday at the local drags and it was kicking ass for what it was, the guy looked to be having a ball while murdering Hondas left and right.

with mods listed what can i expect? 15's@90 or so? just want a peppy suv to drive when im behind the wheel. as long as it sounds burly the wife is please.

thanks in advance!

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome man! I bought my '05 Denali in March and love it. I can't really tell you what kinda times it runs, but it will get up and go in stock form.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog