Lifting the Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
Well i'd like to go to N.M and find some nice forest trails but when im here (Tx) i like to go mudd bogging when it rains. lol im just tired of seeing my hoe stock. Im seriously considering getting a body lift. :emotions122:

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man go with a 6'' defiantly everybody i know started off with a 4'' ended up with a 6'' or better so save money and do it big to begin with and dont go cheap. lean on the trusty ole phrase YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY 4. you dont want your truck sitting on top of something cheap

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are only a few lifts out there that people really frown upon and RCX is not one of them.

fowldarr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is an install article on the RCX in one of the recent 4 wheel mags, can't remember which one, but apparently it has been redesigned, to make it a little beefier, and easier to install. Looks like a solid option, it's on my short list.

OP
OP
Devious_Tahoe96

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
well as you can see my hoe is bone stock dry!! lol so if you guys don't have

anything negative to say about rcx then thats what im gunna go for then. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972