Lifted/Leveled 2021 - Postem Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyMaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone running spacers? My new wheels are 0mm offset. With 305/55/20. I think I’ll have to run spacers to not hit the control arm.

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you would have an issue. I would check with the shop unless you are installing yourself. Stock offset is +28. I’m running +24 and do not need spacers.

CodyMaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure why you would have an issue. I would check with the shop unless you are installing yourself. Stock offset is +28. I’m running +24 and do not need spacers.
Thanks. I thought it was -28. 0mm offset hopefully won’t be too pushed out.

Kory

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Changed some things up today. Went to the 2” level from RC (new release with front and back spacers). Also went up a tire size and squeezed in 285/55r22. Slight trim required to lower portion of front fender well behind felt, in-noticeable. Good luck going any bigger on a 2 or 2.5” level.

View attachment 279096
View attachment 279097
Looks good. I have the same leveling kit that you originally had. My wife has been wanting wheels and tires since we bought it. I showed her the pictures of yours and she liked everything about it. I see that went to larger tires.
Do you still have the 285/50/22s? If so do you want to sell them?

TexasTZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m contemplating the Rough Country 6” with 20’s and the biggest tire I can fit. Stay tuned! I have a black on black 2021 Z. Just had a flip down dvd installed and tint done. Now for the outside!

Goggs7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you think you would be able to fit 35s with the 3.5 Rc kit? How does that set up effect the ride looking at doing the same thing to my wife’s z71. Looks great!

OP
OP
DWSmoot

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I have the same leveling kit that you originally had. My wife has been wanting wheels and tires since we bought it. I showed her the pictures of yours and she liked everything about it. I see that went to larger tires.
Do you still have the 285/50/22s? If so do you want to sell them?
No sorry. Sold them.

Richard Hallmark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m contemplating the Rough Country 6” with 20’s and the biggest tire I can fit. Stay tuned! I have a black on black 2021 Z. Just had a flip down dvd installed and tint done. Now for the outside!
Pictures when it’s done. Also, did you look into biggest tire fitment?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues