Leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShaginWagon

Reaction score
03 Tahoe/5.3/2WD
I’m currently running the RC leveling kit (Shocks, Tkeys, spring spacers). I’ve been kinda doing my research as far as maybe getting a new leveling kit but am not sure which route to go if I should replace it at all? My ride really isn’t bad, but if I can get better shocks/springs, etc, (maybe get another inch or so) I’m interested. Anybody running any other leveling kits you’re exceptionally happy with? I just feel like I could be getting better quality and kinda feel like I’m just not getting much out of it. When I got the truck the shocks were completely blown out anyways, so I didn’t cheap out on the leveling kit, it was going to cost me the same as decent shocks all the way around so I just opted for that.

Side note; What’s the biggest tire you’re fitting?

Side note2; Truck is squeaking like a MF and I’m sure it’s the Tbars but not 100% sure. I’m willing to replace them if I need too but I’m interested in getting better than OE or find some HD ones if possible. No luck there either. Suspension is in great shape, tie rods/Hubs/Bjoints, all good. Definitely not making noise.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the best ride stay as close to stock setup as you can. By leveling you’re bringing the front up? Considered bringing back down? Contact Tony at NorCal SS and he’ll give you everything you need for the look and ride you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal