Leveling a 2014 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
aggmeister2010
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is if you are trying to go lower than the stock PPV height, the driveshaft angles are going to be off. While it might not be an issue on a Tahoe at normal speeds and daily driving, it could very well cause some type of failure at sustained speeds of say 125-135 MPH. I highly doubt belltech or Eibach has tested their shocks/springs at these speeds on a Tahoe or even tested them at all.

Hey Hiram,

That's a great thing to think about - however no one in our department ever goes that fast. We rarely go more than 25% over the limit on the freeway, and I don't participate in anything that would involve speeds that high with my POV.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is if you are trying to go lower than the stock PPV height, the driveshaft angles are going to be off. While it might not be an issue on a Tahoe at normal speeds and daily driving, it could very well cause some type of failure at sustained speeds of say 125-135 MPH. I highly doubt belltech or Eibach has tested their shocks/springs at these speeds on a Tahoe or even tested them at all.

ive lowered many tahoes and escalades. even the guys that drag race on drag radials and have a lot more power and they go over 100 at the drag strip or at street races.

belltech front drop struts at 1.5 drop and rear 3 inch spring wil do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo

Latest posts