Leveled the 15 hoe this morning.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omfs27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks sooo good. I need to do this. Is the install pretty straightforward? Did you do one wheel at a time? Or do you have a lift? Thanks for the help!

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sooo much better.

Any noticeable change in the ride quality at all?

OP
OP
dageaux1209

dageaux1209

Reaction score
The install is very straightforward. I did one side at a time due to not having a lift. Get a good floor jack and jack stands. That's all you really need. It's literally 6 bolts.

The ride quality hasn't changed much at all from what I can tell. I would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a better stance.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question, I have never lowered or lifted a truck. Is there a significant performance difference or is it mostly for looks? I understand it lower the center of gravity, but is it noticeable?

OP
OP
dageaux1209

dageaux1209

Reaction score
Quick question, I have never lowered or lifted a truck. Is there a significant performance difference or is it mostly for looks? I understand it lower the center of gravity, but is it noticeable?

It's purely cosmetic but it makes it look far better in my opinion. Obviously lifted is more than just cosmetic as it provides better ground clearance when off road.

ROBELLO_103

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what kit did you go with....... never mind edit: i read the whole original post haaha my bad

ERS2015

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I have the same kit in the box at home waiting to go on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879