Lets see those wheels! Yukon Owners also question about wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TravisBurrell

TravisBurrell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know you asked about 07-14 models and this is 2018 so ignore if needed. However, if you like the style of your wheel powder coating is a great option to change the look. I powder coated my OEM 22s in Evo Grey (center cap is now plastidiped to match). I got to keep the OEM quality wheel and got a color closer to what I wanted.

View attachment 210366

I was maybe thinking of grabbing a second set of my ALY5410 wheels and powder coating them a shadow chrome or gun metal look.

I would also LOVE to see if anyone has the ALY5497 wheel!!

By the way. Im not sure the proper style number/name of these wheels and im only referring to these styles as they are on Hubcap haven right now. lol. sorry.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you asked about 07-14 models and this is 2018 so ignore if needed. However, if you like the style of your wheel powder coating is a great option to change the look. I powder coated my OEM 22s in Evo Grey (center cap is now plastidiped to match). I got to keep the OEM quality wheel and got a color closer to what I wanted.

View attachment 210366
That color choice looks killer! Love the look!

rico387

Reaction score
I would assume you could mill out the center hub hole but not 100% positive.

I did that to a set of Nissan Titan wheels to fit them on a Hardbody. Titans have a 3" hub and the Hardbodies have a 4" hub oddly enough.

View attachment 210209

18" Titan wheels look good on the older trucks IMO. I always like it when you can do a mod that makes people stop and think... did that come that way or was that an option.

Also the Nissan 6 lug is the same as the GM 6 lug in case anyone was wondering.

A097986F-4830-47B9-9837-F8B1A41CCAB5.jpeg

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 210366

Looks so cool, great modifications

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaizeNBlue98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I like the 22" style you have. Not sure what that style is? Ive been looking for that style name online. "Snowflake"??

Is it the ALY5698U80??

Ive been thinking of getting that style in 22" for mine.

Yeah, Not sure what the part number is. I think it's #23217243. This is what it looks like stock.
SII.jpg

22" ultra-bright aluminum wheels with Midnight Silver premium paint

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog