LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought some leds for my licience plate and under the mirrors. After some struggling with the mirror I finally got them in. Tonight I finally got to see both sets installed. I think they look great. But of course now I want to do the interior.:emotions122: I got the mod bug.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Im not too fund of doing inteior LEDs, the lights on the interior are not eye friendly. I have LEDs/HIDs in every place but the interior.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I know a couple of guys that have blue ones in and dont do shit. But I was thinking white. But Ive seen pics of others on here that have white and looks bright as hell. Not sure I want to blind myself.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They only look blinding in the pictures, but in person they're the best lighting ever. I'm dying to order those bulbs haha. Just make sure you don't get a bulb with too many LED's, because they CAN get too bright.

B's Ride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put in LEDs in the interior and couldn't be happier with them. I picked them up at Superbrightleds.com I got the High Power 3 LED Festoon bulb Cool white 7000K 37mm.

Attachments

• DSC00582.jpg
    DSC00582.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 32

Black Beast

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hay guys i have tried to put leds uder the side mirrors but it didnt work? y is that is there anything to press in the inside for it to work, FYI they dont work also with the existing lights that was already installed? Plz help

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would recommend getting them! a while back i bought some off ebay, i think they were 41mm festoon bulbs, with 12 LEDs and its bright but not so that its blinding. definately a must!

Black Beast: to install the LEDs you just pop out the whole plastic part that holds the bulb under the mirror and then remove the plastic lense. insert LED and replace back in mirror. as for it working, use the DIC and scroll through your options to "approach lighting" and select the option for it to be on. then when you unlock your car at night they, as well as the headlights and reverse lights, will come on

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hay guys i have tried to put leds uder the side mirrors but it didnt work? y is that is there anything to press in the inside for it to work, FYI they dont work also with the existing lights that was already installed? Plz help

yeah i gave up on this issue. i have a 09 and with LEDs or the factory lights they will not stay on... they flash on/off but wont stay on constantly.

and yes, i set everything in the DIC to ON or 2 minutes, etc.

doesnt stay on w/ leds or the 2 bulbs it came with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse