LED reverse lights and camera view infotainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because then you would be the “same” as the GMC guys, and they couldn’t justify the GMC premium
But you do have the Chevrolet LTZ, which is more loaded than the GMC SLT, more equal with the Denali. Maybe GMC doesn't need to exist, like what Ford did with Mercury. You can get luxury with higher Ford trim levels (King Ranch) or even more luxury with Lincoln. GMC seems to be equal to what Mercury was, perhaps an overlapping waste? Maybe Buick doesn't need to exist?

Of course they already thinned the General Motors herd substantially about a decade ago - no more Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn, etc. Come to think of it they may have been the most gloated of all worldwide auto maniufacturers in recorded history.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting..... I am 100% converted to LEDs, and I do not have any warning lights or codes associated with the conversion.

I do have hyperflash with the turn signals, but I have no problem with it, as I believe that the fast flash attracts more attention from other motorists, and after all, that is the purpose of the directional signals in the first place. I will note that hyperflash is illegal in some states.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't recall what ones i purchased, but do a youtube search for a 21 tahoe led light swap. That is where i found the resistors and bulbs. I stuck with amber for my turn signals as they match the fronts and are easier in my opinion for others to see what i am doing vs red.

LDJ87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You guys should post links. I would love to do the swap but I am not sure what resistors are, not what type of bulb I need for the reverse.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys should post links. I would love to do the swap but I am not sure what resistors are, not what type of bulb I need for the reverse.
Try the bulbs first, some are designed fine and don't need the added resistors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartman