Knock, knock :-(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was workin on changing my interior from tan to black...out n about n the truck I hear this knock noise......took it to the shop,he sees shavin on oil stick... ok I want 2 prime her while Im saving for engine....any advice how to sand n so on.... Thxs

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Lol not 1 single reply

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I am a little lost here. What are you asking about priming the engine block or the truck?

As for sanding the truck for paint, no clue.

OP
OP
Ski

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the guy with the 2dr tahoe prime .... I want sand n prime my truck while im saving for crate motor

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would assume a light sanding all over to give the primer something to stick to.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the hell do people sign up, post a thread, and the ***** because there's not an answer IMMEDIATELY after they post. ******* irritates me so much.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YOU.

You posted an hour and a half later saying "lol not 1 single reply". What the hell did you expect? People to be jumping all over this thread trying to help you?

OP
OP
Ski

Ski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude y r u so mad about that... I wasnt mad or anything... My bad bro.... But do u kno how 2 prep for primer.... : ) im not on here 2 find out things n bounce....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10