Key Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

318hoe

Reaction score
Hey all, this is an idea i had.
Around 2005 I'm aware Cadillac had push button ignition systems in their STS model. Has anyone ever heard of someone getting the components from that system and installing it in their Tahoe/Yukon? I couldn't find any info, but it seemed interesting.

Also, does anyone know how to program the mirrors to auto-fold in when i put the tahoe in park?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hey all, this is an idea i had.
Around 2005 I'm aware Cadillac had push button ignition systems in their STS model. Has anyone ever heard of someone getting the components from that system and installing it in their Tahoe/Yukon? I couldn't find any info, but it seemed interesting.

Also, does anyone know how to program the mirrors to auto-fold in when i put the tahoe in park?

Yes there is some info on the push to start mod. I don't think the NBS lets you auto fold the mirrors. If it does, it's in the DIC info button menu, but I don't remember ever seeing that option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honda 01